Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday leg stretch

Finally, some time outdoors and away from the computer. Despite getting up rather late thanks to seeing The DC3 at the Republic Bar in North Hobart last night, the beautiful spring weather meant I just had to go for a walk. It would have been a great day to join the Hobart Walking Club group going up Trestle Mountain, but again, it was a late night and I knew getting out of the house by 7.30am was not going to happen. Instead, with weighted-up day pack and trekking poles, I set off from home late morning to explore a few forestry trails I haven't walked before. It isn't the most exciting walking, but it was some much needed exercise. Only 30 minutes walk from our house I am rewarded with the views of Mount Snowy and Hartz Peak below. Here is a map of my little walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment