Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beautiful Hobart

Last night we stayed in Hobart, following the graduation dinner for the 2013 Tasmanian Leaders program. It was a very special night for the 24 of us who completed it last year, as well as for our partners, employers and the many fantastic people who support this program so generously with their time, expertise, experience and funding. We celebrated the end of the formal part of the program and the beginning of so much more with a dinner at the Henry Jones Art Hotel on Hobart's waterfront.


This afternoon I had to fly to Sydney for work. My flight wasn't until later in the day, but it was not worth driving home and back. I spent part of the day wandering Hobart, something I don't get to do often. It's amazing the things I noticed on foot that I had never seen see while driving. It is such a beautiful town. Today, the Sydney Morning Herald published this article: 'Twenty reasons to visit Hobart'. Go on. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment